3D Lenticular Effects
- 3D in Depth is the 3D image that can see the object with shape and depth as the real world.
- 3D in Layer is the illusion of depth in a 2D image as a multi-layer.
- Flipping is the changing of 2 more images when viewing at the different angles.
- Morphing is the smoothly transform one image to another when moving the picture.
- Rotating / Turning / Twirling is the changing of image by rotating, turning or twirling when moving the picture.
- Zooming is the changing of the image from small to bigger in many steps.
- Motion or Animation is the changing to show the continuous movement of the image.